Sports Force Parks has a 100% focus on sports tourism and is currently the only company in the industry that has the capabilities to perform feasibility, master planning, design, construction, operations and maintenance of a youth sports complex all in-house. By having a full understanding of how each and every piece of the projects works, we are able to deliver a unique set of benefits to our partners and our projects.
- All goals within the PPP are aligned from the very beginning of the project.
- Projects are planned with realistic and achievable goals, with an operations team who will stand by our projections.
- Sports Force Parks are guaranteed to be delivered on-time and on-budget.
- With one team and one point of contact, Sports Force Parks offers partners a seamless process from start to finish.
- Designed to fit our operations and provide maximum flexibility, Sports Force Parks are efficient and sustainable.
The youth sports market is filled with feasibility studies and planning tools that are taken off a shelf and dusted off before handing to a new community. Communities get a thick presentation to check a box, and vendors get shorter timelines and higher margins. But at the end of the day, these studies have more disclaimers than relevant information and there are no checks and balances on the firms who create them.
Sports Force Parks believes that a successful project starts with successful planning. Our first step in every project is to perform a detailed market analysis that provides market-specific, accurate information that outlays realistic and obtainable expectations. However, under our model, this is more than a feasibility study; it is a business plan. This planning stage will not only set the stage for the project but it will also begin to put together an actual set of numbers and deliverables that our design, build and operations teams will be held responsible to for the life of the project.
Sports Force Parks facilities are designed to stand out in a crowded marketplace. When we start each project, the goal is to create a custom, uniquely designed complex that is so tailor-fit to your community that guests could not imagine them in any other location. Our team approaches every project with one simple goal: to change what our partners and our customers expect from a sports complex experience. We push ourselves to better the experience for players and their families, while striving to create new experiences in the market place. At the end of the day, we can not control whether a team wins or loses on the field; however, we truly believe that our complexes have the opportunity to create experiences that last a lifetime and will continue to bring teams and their families back to our parks each and every year.
Throughout the past 15 years, Sports Force Parks has worked to create dynamic field designs that allow for multi-sport programming, while providing intimate experiences for each individual sport. These design efforts have culminated into parks that maximize each and every square foot of our fields; allowing for maximum impact without overbuilding facilities and creating unrealistic debt burdens on our partners. On top of this, our parks can quickly react to any changes in demand on a short-term and long-term basis. It is not uncommon to see a weekend at the park filled with two or three different events in order to reach capacity.
Sports Force Parks locations offer more on-site family amenities than any other sports park in the country. These amenities and family experiences range from interactive ropes courses and miniature golf to walking trails, quiet areas and activity driven common areas. By creating experiential opportunities for all visitors; our parks connect with each and every member of a family – dramatically increasing the probability of teams and families coming back for future events.
Sports Force Parks provides an end-to-end, single-source solution to all of our partners. As a self-performing contractor, Sports Force Parks provides our projects with one-point of contact solution throughout the entire construction process. Our commitment to our parks and our partners is to spend the public money the same way we would spend our own. We are not building a park and then leaving. Much the opposite. We are building a park that we are taking ownership of for the next ten to twenty years. In order to make the park and our partnership successful for the long-term, it is imperative that we get the biggest “bang for the buck” through the construction of the park, while constructing quality facilities that will stand the test of time. This means designing and building creatively, creating value through our national network of partners, and ultimately delivering a high-quality, innovative and sustainable final product.
Our team has not only built many of the most sought after sports complexes in the country, we have also been trusted by many of the biggest brands and organizations in sports to build their facilities, including but not limited to:
Sports Force Parks’ unique model combines the best of both worlds when it comes to creating successful events at our parks. Our relationships with national associations across the youth sports landscapes allows us to fill our facilities quickly and attract major events, while our ability to play the role of the event rights holder/operator means that a majority of revenues from our events stay at the park.
So what does this mean for our public partners?
- The Sports Force Parks model creates the most profitable park operations systems in the industry, leading to eliminated or reduced public commitments rather than management fees and open-ended subsidies. Our agreements with our partners are always set up with fixed public commitments, eliminating the yearly unknown public financial commitments that typically saddle public-private partnerships across the industry. Sports Force Parks assumes all operating costs and risks in excess of the agreed upon fixed public commitment.
- With a long-term operating lease and events rooted at the park, Sports Force Parks gets you out of the RFP game. There is no more worrying about events leaving for newer facilities or those that offer more incentives. You are also insulated against any market shifts or an industry bubble-bust.
- There are no empty weekends. While we partner with national associations at many of our parks, our ability to self-operate our own branded tournaments and events means that the park is never empty.
Our unique and proven operations model focuses on creating profitable operations that maximize economic impact; ultimately leading to the reduction and elimination of annual public management fees, subsidies and other capital requirements.