Sports Force Parks has a 100% focus on the sports tourism and is currently the only company in the industry that has the capabilities to perform feasibility, master planning, design, construction, operations and maintenance of a youth sports complex all in-house. By having a full understanding of how each and every piece of the projects works, we are able to deliver a unique set of benefits to our partners and our projects.
- All goals within the PPP are aligned from the very beginning of the project.
- Projects are planned with realistic and achievable goals with an operations team who will stand by our projections.
- Sports Force Parks are guaranteed to be delivered on-time and on-budget
- With one team and one point of contact, Sports Force Parks offers our partners a seamless process from start to finish.
- Designed to fit our operations and provide maximum flexibility; Sports Force Parks are efficient and sustainable.
The youth sports market is filled with feasibility studies and planning tools that are taken off a shelf and dusted off before handing to a new community. Communities get a thick presentation to check a box and vendors get shorter timelines and higher margins. But at the end of the day, these studies have more disclaimers than relevant information and there are no checks and balances on the firms who create them.
Sports Force Parks believes that a successful project starts with successful planning. Our first step in every project is to perform a detailed market analysis that provides market-specific, accurate information that outlays realistic and obtainable expectations. However, under our model, this is more than a feasibility study; it is a business plan. This planning stage will not only set the stage for the project but it will also begin to put together an actual set of numbers and deliverables that our design, build and operations teams will be held responsible to for the life of the project.
One size does not fit all. One of the biggest hurdles that face any sports project is how to get it funded. Ranging from hotel and restaurant taxes to improvement districts and sales tax abatement programs, Sports Force Parks works with our partner communities to identify available funding mechanisms and determine which options are the most feasible and best fit for their short-term position and long-term objectives. Rather than let it be the "elephant in the room," we focus on finding opportunities early in the planning phase in order to ensure that the project is achievable and to allow us to make informed, educated decisions in order to reduce public risk and maximize return for our partners.
Sports Force Parks facilities are designed to stand out in as crowded marketplace. When we start every project, the goal is to create a custom, uniquely designed complex that is so tailor-fit to our community that guests could not imagine them in any other location. Our team approaches every project with one simple goal: to change what our partners and our customers expect from a sports complex experience. We push ourselves to better the experience for players and their families while striving to create new experiences in the market place. At the end of the day, we can not control whether a team wins or loses on the field; however we truly believe that our complexes have the opportunity to create experiences that last a lifetime and will continue to bring teams and their families back to our parks each and every year.
Over the past 15 years, SFP has worked to create dynamic field designs that allow for multi-sport programming while providing intimate experiences for each individual sport. These design efforts have culminated into parks that maximize each and every square foot of our fields; allowing for maximum impact without overbuilding facilities and creating unrealistic debt burdens on our partners. On top of this, our parks can quickly react to any changes in demand on a short-term and long-term basis. It is not uncommon to see a weekend at the park filled with two to three different events in order to reach capacity.
While amenities and activities provide experiential opportunities; the overall experience includes everything from how a family is greeted when arriving to how clean the restroom facilities are. Our focus on creating a family-friendly and customer focused environment around the fields creates an unparalleled on-site experience while also directly connecting with with our communities to provide families with a family vacation experience wrapped around their sports event.
Sports Force Parks provides end-to-end, single-source solution to all of our partners. As a self-performing contractor, SFP offers provides our projects with one-point of contact solution throughout the entire construction process. Our commitment to our parks and our partners is to spend the public money the same way we would spend ours. We are not building a park and leaving. Much the opposite as we are building a park that we are taking ownership of for ten, twenty years. In order to make the park and our partnership successful for the long-term, it is imperative that we get the most, “bang for the buck” through the construction of the park and construct quality facilities that will stand the test of time. This means designing and building creatively, creating value through our national network of partners, and ultimately delivering a high-quality, innovative and sustainable final product.
Our team has not only built many of the most sought after sports complexes in the country, we have also been trusted by many of the biggest brands and organizations in sports to build their facilities, including but not limited to:
Sports Force Parks’ unique model combines the best of both worlds when it comes to creating successful events at our parks. Our relationships with national associations across the youth sports landscapes allows us to fill our facilities quickly and attract major events; while our ability to play the role of the event rights holder/operator means that a majority of revenues from our events stay at the park.
So what does this mean for our public partners?
- The SFP model creates the most profitable park operations systems in the industry, leading to eliminated or reduced public commitments rather than management fees and open-ended subsidies. Our agreements with our partners are always set up with fixed public commitments; eliminating the yearly unknown public financial commitments that typically saddle public-private partnerships across the industry. Sports Force Parks assumes all operating costs and risks in excess of the agreed upon fixed public commitment.
- With a long-term operating lease and events rooted at the park; SFP gets you out of the RFP game. There is no worry about events leaving for newer facilities or those that offer more incentives. You are also insulated against any market shifts or industry bubble-bust.
- There are no empty weekends. While we partner with national associations at many of our events; our ability to self-operate our own branded tournaments and events means that the park is never empty.
Our unique and proven operations model focuses on creating profitable operations that maximize economic impact; ultimately leading to the reduction and elimination of annual public management fees, subsidies and other capital requirements.